Cake is the main dessert dish for any holiday table. Cooking and decorating a cake is not an easy task even for an experienced chef. However, today we want to share with you a recipe for a delicious and incredibly simple to make. cake without baking "Svetlana".
- flour - 3 cups for dough and 3 tbsp. for cream
- condensed milk - 1 bank
- egg - 3 pieces
- soda - 1 tsp
- vinegar - 1 tsp
- milk - 750 ml
- butter - 200 g
- granulated sugar - 1,5 glasses
- vanilla - to taste
1. Mix 3 cups of flour, a can of condensed milk, 1 egg, soda and vinegar, quenched with soda. Knead the dough and divide it into 8 pieces.
2. Each piece of dough must be rolled across the diameter of the griddle and fry for a minute on each side.
3. Cut the resulting cakes. The remains of fried dough must be crushed to sprinkle cake.
4. Mix milk, granulated sugar, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp. flour, vanilla and boil the cream over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add the butter and mix again.
5. Grease cakes with warm cream and sprinkle with crushed crumb. When the cake is soaked with cream (you need to wait about an hour), you can put it in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal!