In canned tomatoes are tasty not only vegetables, but also pickle. In fact, it can be made a hundred times tastier if you add blue plums in a jar. The pickle turns out so tasty, pickled, fragrant, slightly salted, that it can be drunk instead of compote. The combination of tomatoes and plums is very successful - we suggest that you also try to make such a preparation for the winter.
For tomatoes canned with blue plums, take:
- medium-sized tomatoes - 1 -1.5 kg;
- blue plums (Hungarian) - 1 kg;
- for marinade per 1 liter: 100 g sugar, 0.5 tbsp. l salt, 50 ml of apple 6% vinegar.
Cooking tomatoes with blue plums for the winter:
- In clean, sterilized jars lay the washed tomatoes and plums equally (or more tomatoes, who loves how).
- Fill the banks with boiling water, leave for 20 minutes.
- Drain, boil, refill and leave for another 20 minutes.
- The third time we pour out and add sugar, salt and vinegar, boil and pour.
- We close the cans, wrap them in something warm and then store them in a cool, dark place.