Wire - a versatile material in the decor, which the masters use a very long time. For example, from it, as well as from the remnants of the fabric, you can make a lot of wonderful and delightful colors that will decorate any celebration or holiday:
To replicate wire and cloth flowers, prepare the following materials:
- remnants of cloth (preferably colored, bright);
- colored (green) adhesive tape (tape);
- small round object for the formation of petals;
- epoxy adhesive;
- PVA glue;
1. Measure out the required amount of wire, twist around a round object (for example, a box of beads), turn it with the help of pliers.
2. We take out and slightly pull the circle into an oval to repeat the shape of the petal.
3. We smear glue on the workpieces, apply them to the fabric, press down slightly and leave to dry.
4. Cut the edges with sharp scissors.
5. Collect a flower with adhesive colored tape or tape.
6. We coat the petals with PVA glue on top, diluted in half with water.
Bright flowers from fabric and wire are ready!