If a hole is accidentally formed in the wall of plasterboard, which now spoils the interior, then it can be easily repaired with your own hands, and most importantly, you will not need specific materials or tools.
To seal the hole in the plasterboard wall, you will need:
- serpyanka tape;
- self-tapping screws for drywall;
- wall grater;
- a piece of drywall;
- putty and trowel.
1. To begin with, you should cut a square in the wall, noting and remembering its exact dimensions. Then, making notches, pull out the remnants of drywall.
2. Next you need to cut drywall the same size as the square in the wall.
3. Next, you should cut off a small bar, slightly longer than the side of the square.
4. We fix it on the reverse side of the drywall with screws.
5. We fasten the cut out drywall square (inset) in the center.
6. Top need to glue the edges serpyanku.
7. And zashpatlevat.
After drying, it remains only to wipe the area with a trowel for sanding the walls. Holes in the wall as there was.