Sun loungers for dogs and cats in stores are not cheap. It is noteworthy that with your own hands you can make a thing not worse, and even better shopping. A pet, a family pet, will certainly appreciate such a gift!
For lounger you will need:
- old sweater;
- 1-2 pillows or filler (synthetic winterizer, sintepukh);
- yarn color sweater;
- thick needle;
1. Sew a neck sweater.
2. Then, on the eye, mark the semicircle on the fabric from the armpit to the armpit, thus separating the top of the sweater from the bottom, and sew. From the neck and hands, after filling, you will get a rim for a sunbed.
3. Fill the top of the sweater with filler. Then add the filler to the bottom of the sweater, stitch the bottom edge to close.
4. Insert one sleeve into another and sew them together, fastening with yarn on the bottom of the sweater.
5. Flip over and sew the entire length of the sleeve so that it is tightly attached to the main part of the sweater. Sunbed for pet ready!