Simple materials, such as cardboard, colored paper and plastic tubes, can be used to make a nice and practical organizer for storing various small things for sewing: threads, scissors, centimeter, ruler, etc. are placed here. All the necessary things will always be in one place and take little space. Try to make such a practical organizer for sewing!
Materials for work:
- paper favorite color;
- hole puncher;
- plastic tubing;
- hot glue gun;
- PVA glue.
1. The size of the organizer can be increased if necessary. So, cut out two pieces of cardboard with sides of 26 cm and 13 cm. Cut the cardboard from above to make a sharp top. All we need are two such blanks.
2. Wrap them with beautiful paper and stick them on the PVA glue.
3. Make holes on the edges with a hole punch.
4. Cut two more pieces of cardboard with sides of 18 cm and 13 cm.
5. Wrap them in paper of your favorite color, glue with white glue. Now take two blanks and use a hot glue gun to attach it to the very first blank, as shown in the photo.
6. Glue the second blank on top. Additionally glue the edges with hot glue.
This is how our stock looks from the side:
7. Cut a rectangle of cardboard with sides of 21 cm and 13 cm. Wrap it in paper and glue it.
8. Put on it the workpiece, greased with hot glue, attach.
9. Cut three small pieces of cardboard, wrap in paper and glue it to the edge to make such a box.
It remains only to push the plastic tubes into the holes that were made by the hole punch, and stitch on them skeins of thread. Inside, fold the remaining stuff for sewing.
Organizer is ready!
For details on how to make an organizer for sewing, see the video below: