It turns out that a stunning flower pot can be made from old rags and cement. It looks really fabulous, and arbitrary folds on the surface give it an extraordinary look. In addition, to make such a flower pot easy!
For work you will need:
- a pair of pots for pots and a few more for the base;
- 5 l plastic bottle;
- capacity for cultivation of cement;
- spray paint;
- nails and screwdriver.
Getting to the creation of an unusual pots:
1. To begin with, it is necessary to cut off two squares of cloth.
2. Prepare the work surface, putting it in packages. Take a 5-liter bottle and wrap it with rags in several layers.
3. Then put the design in the package.
4. Dilute the cement according to the instructions.
5. Wet thoroughly square rags in cement.
6. We put one on another.
7. Put in the center of the design with the bottle in the package. Let's start raising the edges of the rag.
8. Turn the construction with a string, tightly tie it up.
9. Cut unnecessary and leave to dry.
10. When the pots dry out, put another layer of cement, then take out a bottle, rags and a bag.
11. Making holes in the bottom.
12. Apply spray paint.
13. And attach the string to decorate the pots. Flower pot ready!