Incredibly fluffy, fluffy, tender, dairy and very tasty buns are worth it to cook them today! This is not difficult: the ingredients are simple and affordable, but the work is simple. The result will be delicious air buns - all homemade will be delighted!
Ingredients for the dough:
- 185 grams of milk;
- 3 grams of dry yeast;
- 250 grams of flour;
- 30 g sugar;
- 3 grams of salt;
- 20 grams of butter.
Ingredients for the glaze:
- 40 g dark chocolate;
- 40 g white chocolate.
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Add sugar to sifted flour, stir it. Add milk, knead the dough.
2. Add the butter at room temperature, knead the dough with your hands.
3. We form a ball, cover it with food film and leave it until the dough is raised 2-3 times.
4. Cut the resulting dough into 16 equal pieces.
5. From each form a ball. Cover the dough with a cloth and leave for another 15 minutes.
6. Once again knead the dough and form a ball. We spread on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Leave another 30 minutes before raising the test.
7. Bake in the oven for 17 minutes, preheated to 150 C. Let us cool in the oven, remove.
8. Two kinds of chocolate drown in a water bath. Pour into a pastry bag or a simple plastic bag with a cut off corner, decorate with chocolate buns.
Enjoy your meal!
For details on how to make these buns, see the video below: