A fluffy six-petal flower is a wonderful basis for creating a variety of things: blankets, rug, chair cover or cushion, nice carpet and more! To begin with, these delicate flowers are created, and then they can be put together in different compositions, to the taste of the skilled worker.
To work prepare:
- wool yarn of two colors;
1. Make 4 air loops (VP), add a half-column without nakida (PBN) to the first VP to make a loop. A row 1 - 1 VP, 12 columns without nakida (SNS) in a loop.
2. Change the color. Row 2 - PBN in the first VP, 3 VP.
3. Form a long loop. Insert the hook in the same stitch, wrap the yarn and pull it out.
4. Repeat the same: pull the yarn, insert the hook into the stitch, pull the yarn, forming a long loop.
5. Pull the yarn through all the loops with a crochet hook (one petal is formed). 2 VP, PBN in the next stitch.
This is a rear view:
6. Repeat the same thing five more times until you have formed six petals on the flower. Change the color of the yarn, play with different combinations, and then combine them into a single interesting composition!