From plastic bottles it turns out a lot of useful, practical and nice things. This and crafts for the garden, and home decor, and even decorations. For example, from one plastic bottle you get three (or maybe more) wonderful bracelets. In appearance, you cannot even say that they were made from a bottle. You can make bracelets with your children - this will be a useful, interesting and developing activity.
For work you will need:
- 1.5 l plastic bottle;
- adhesive tape;
- varnish or acrylic paints with a brush.
Begin to create:
1. First, remove the label from the bottle. Then paste over with two layers of adhesive tape, so that later it was convenient to cut the blank of the desired thickness.
2. Cut the workpiece. Remove the adhesive tape.
3. Turn on the iron, heat to medium temperature. Hold each side of the plastic blank for a couple of seconds until the edges soften.
4. We take varnish or acrylic paints, we put a random pattern on the inside of the bracelet, for example, in three layers. We get a nice bracelet!