Any person who likes to create something with their own hands, at least once thought about transferring a beautiful image to any surface, for example, wood, leather, fabric, etc. There are many ways to transfer images, but in this article we will only tell about one thing, very simple and fairly quick - transfer with acrylic paint.
For this you will need the following materials:
- printed on a laser printer image;
- acrylic paint;
- water spray;
- the surface on which you plan to transfer the image;
- acrylic lacquer;
- hair dryer (optional, but it speeds up the process).
1. The surface on which you plan to transfer the image should be covered with a layer of acrylic paint.
2. Glue the picture to the acrylic paint, tightly pressing. Next, there are two options: either leave to dry completely, or accelerate the process with a hair dryer. The paint should be completely dry.
3. Next, take a spray with water, splash on the surface and begin to slowly remove the paper with your fingers. The image will remain on the surface. Do not overdo it with water and do not rush - this is not a quick, but fascinating process.
4. We get the finished picture on the surface. For confidence it is worth fixing the image with acrylic lacquer.
For a detailed master class on transferring images to any surface, see the video below: