Who likes to spend a lot of time cooking? Obviously, today I want to quickly make breakfast-lunch-dinner and go to rest as soon as possible. These cookies are just such quick and at the same time simple recipes! A real find. But the best part is, of course, the result, and it is truly amazing. Half an hour from five simple ingredients it turns out a hill of snow-white soft biscuit, which everyone likes, no matter who tries it. Let's start the oven?
For a serving of excellent cookies, you need to prepare:
- 1 egg yolk;
- 125 gr. butter at room temperature;
- 200 gr. condensed milk;
- 350 gr. cornstarch (do not substitute potato!);
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara.
Cookies are prepared in four simple steps:
1. Beat egg yolk, butter and condensed milk with a mixer.
2. To the resulting mass, carefully add the cornstarch, re-beat until a homogeneous consistency.
3. Roll the dough into small balls with your hands, and then lightly press down with your palm. There are two “designs” of your choice: print a fork on the surface of the cookies, make neat strips, or a spoon, leaving a recess for jam, which can be added to the finished product.
4. Cookies are cooked very quickly: in 15 minutes in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, it is completely baked. Do not overdo it, otherwise it will come out too dry.
Wait for it to cool before trying, though ... No, this is not possible. Rather, try the result!