Today it is difficult to imagine some kind of celebration without a meat dish on the table. We offer one of the most spectacular and delicious options for serving pork: "pigtail", seasoned with aromatic spices, garlic and bacon.
For cooking pork pigtail you will need:
- 3 pieces of pork (tenderloin, about 1 kg);
- 2 small heads of garlic;
- 150 grams of fat;
- 200 ml of vegetable oil;
- 20 ml of red wine;
- 150 grams of sweet ketchup;
- 50 ml of water;
- salt, spices (paprika, black pepper, basil, thyme, oregano).
1. Cut each of the pieces of pork (but not completely) into three strips, of which we will further braid the pigtail. We beat off some meat.
2. Combine oil, wine, spices, water and salt together to make a mixture for coating. Completely cover the meat with it.
3. Cut the bacon and garlic cloves into thin slices. Pork braid pigtail, simultaneously laying layers of lard and garlic.
4. Ship to preheated oven at 200 degrees for 50 - 70 minutes.
For 5-10 minutes before cooking, grease each piece with ketchup. Can be served at the table!