Tomatoes with cheese is a duet that has long established itself. It looks great on pizza, in spaghetti, in casseroles, and even simple sandwiches. Tomatoes baked in the oven under a cap of tender cheese will be a great addition to any table and will bring variety.
The recipe is so simple that it's hard to believe. First, prepare:
- several large ripe tomatoes;
- grated Parmesan cheese (can be any other);
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano;
- 4 tsp. sunflower oil;
- salt and pepper to taste.
For two large tomatoes 1/4 cup grated cheese is taken - this amount is enough.
1. First, prepare the oven - preheat it to 200 degrees. Cover the form with parchment paper, lightly oiled. Wash the tomatoes and carefully cut them in half. Put on a baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle with grated cheese (not abundant).
3. Add oregano, salt and pepper to taste. You can add the dish with finely chopped parsley or cilantro as desired. Then pour tomatoes with oil.
4. Send to oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
Snack of tomatoes under the cap of cheese is ready!