On cold autumn days it is very good to bring home a bright and beautiful pumpkin and make an appetizing and healthy delicacy - marshmallow out of it. The composition of this dessert contains only natural products without a single gram of fat. That is why nutritionists and sweet teeth unanimously recognize marshmallows as a tasty and nutritious product for children and adults.
To prepare pumpkin marshmallow, prepare the following ingredients:
- Baked until soft pumpkin - 500 g
- Sugar - 220 g
- Egg white - 40 g
- Water - 90 ml
- Sugar - 250 g
- Agar-Agar - 8 g
- Food coloring (optional)
- Smash the baked pumpkin with a blender in a small saucepan.
- Add sugar to the pumpkin mass and boil over low heat until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Cool the resulting puree (can be left overnight in the refrigerator).
- In the mixer bowl, beat pumpkin puree and protein to a state of fluffy foam.
- We proceed to the preparation of syrup. To do this, combine the water with sugar and put on a slow fire. As soon as sugar dissolves, it begins to boil, and then thickens, remove from heat and add agar-agar.
- Check the readiness of the syrup. He is ready when he pulls a fine thread from the corolla.
- With constant stirring, pour a thin stream of syrup into the pumpkin mass.
- Continue beating until the mixture cools.
- Place the resulting marshmallow mass in a pastry bag with a star-shaped hole and deposit small figures on the parchment. Dust with powdered sugar and leave to dry for 12 hours.
Combine the two halves together, dipped in powdered sugar. Marshmallow ready.
Enjoy your meal!