If you have strayed old magazines, do not rush to throw them away. They can make wonderful fluffy peonies, which, collected in one large bouquet or one by one, will decorate any celebration and will simply become a wonderful decor for your home! Efforts will require the very minimum, as well as a set of materials.
For “journal peonies”, prepare:
- triple scissors;
- adhesive tape or tape;
- thin wooden skewers (for barbecue);
- colored tape or green sticky tape.
Begin to create!
1. Choose bright pages from a magazine, tear them out. Fold the pages in half, then each of the resulting sides again in half.
2. Using triple scissors, make cuts, but not completely. You can use the usual, but then the process will take a little more time.
3. Take a skewer, stick adhesive tape to it and start spinning the flower.
4. Upon completion of the twisting, take a little more adhesive tape and wrap the stem and base of the flower with it to secure it. Glue the tape from the top.
The finished flower looks very tender and simply charming: