If the usual scrambled eggs in the morning you are already fed up, we offer a tasty, nutritious and simple replacement option - the eggs in avocados. This breakfast is prepared very quickly. The result is a very tasty dish that your home-made will definitely enjoy.
To cook fried eggs in avocado, prepare the following ingredients:
- 2 eggs;
- 1 avocado;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- decoration (optional) - finely chopped green onions, bacon, cheese.
Start cooking a very quick and simple breakfast:
1. Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Meanwhile, cut the avocado into two halves, remove the bone and slightly deepen the hole with a spoon.
2. In a separate bowl we drive in two whole eggs. Spoon take the yolk and transfer to avocado.
3. Put the avocado in the form and send it in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
4. When serving, add salt, pepper and, if desired, decorate with finely chopped green onions, bacon and cheese.
Enjoy your meal!