When all the recipes for zucchini have already been tried, and the vegetable reserves are still there, we suggest trying the aromatic and nourishing dish - Turkish zucchini. The secret to the success of this dish is the combination of meat filling with aromatic herbs and wonderful gravy. Real gourmets can prepare a dish in the oven, 10 minutes before they are cooked, sprinkle "hats" of zucchini with grated cheese.
For the stuffed zucchini in Turkish cook:
- ground beef - 250 gr;
- large squash - 4 pcs;
- rice (or bulgur) - half a cup;
- tomato - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 pc;
- dried mint - 0.5 tsp., fresh cilantro, parsley - 1-2 tbsp. l .;
- fresh garlic - 2 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cheese (optional) - 50 gr;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking courgettes in Turkish:
1. Grate one tomato on a grater, add to the mince with greens, onion, salt, pepper. Mix everything thoroughly.
2. Boil rice until half cooked, add to mincemeat. Bulgur can not cook.
3. Clean and slice the zucchini into “caps”, you can into three parts, you can into more parts. Take out the pulp, leaving a small layer underneath.
4. Rub the second tomato on a grater, stew with oil in a frying pan, add crushed garlic at the end.
5. Start the zucchini with minced meat, put in a deep pan (or on a baking sheet, if you cook in the oven). Pour thick tomato sauce, dissolve it with boiling water to zucchini stew in sauce. Cover with a lid and send to fire to languish for 45 minutes. If cooking in the oven, for 10-15 minutes. sprinkle with cheese zucchini until the end.