What could be better and easier than making a home decor for yourself? How do you, for example, these lovely flowers, suspended from the ceiling? Few of the guests will guess that they are made of plain paper, and even in five minutes!
For work you will need:
- plain white paper;
- red marker;
- thread with a needle.
Let's get to work!
1. Prepare a square sheet cut out of paper. The size depends on how large or small the flower you want to end up with. The standard size is about 10 to 10 cm. Fold it in half twice, forming a triangle.
2. Draw a semicircle with a pencil on paper.
3. Cut the workpiece.
4. Expand the resulting circle.
5. Mark the edges of the paper blank with a marker (color depends on your own preferences).
6. Fold the paper back. Using scissors on a round edge, start making small cuts.
7. Reach the end around the perimeter of the blank.
8. Expand. This is what should happen in the end:
9. Fold the paper as follows:
10. Thread the needle through the base. On it you can fasten a few paper flowers. Use scissors to gently straighten the edges of the decor.
11. Repeat everything several times to make a stunning decor for your home.